This policy is effective and last revised on August 1, 2019.
Types of data collected
We collect and store the following information:
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- email address;
- phone number;
- first and/or last name;
- comments, reviews, images, messages, discussion posts, and any other communication you have used on our site;
- other physical information you may have provided;
We may also collect information that your browser sends whenever you visit our Service or when you access the Service by or through a mobile device ("Usage Data").
This Usage Data may include information such as your computer's Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When you access the Service by or through a mobile device, this Usage Data may include information such as the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser you use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use PropertyAsia.ph or services.
Use of data
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- to provide FilipinoArt.ph services;
- to verify your identity when you sign in;
- to personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs);
- to improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you);
- to improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs);
- to process transactions for premium services;
- to communicate marketing and promotional offers to our users;
Transfer of data
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested. However, we may disclose your personal information as follows:
- to identify your reviews as your own;
- to third parties to respond to claims that photos or other content that you upload violates other's rights;
- to an acquirer of all or substantially all of the equity, assets or business of FilipinoArt.ph;
- to law enforcement or other government officials in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities;
- as otherwise required by law.
Disclosure Of Data (Legal Requirements)
FilipinoArt.ph may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of FilipinoArt.ph
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of data
To prevent unauthorized access, promote data security, and encourage appropriate use of information, we use a variety of tools to assist in the protection of your personal information. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet, so we make no guarantees.